Brigg Level Crossing
Brigg, North Lincolnshire
Brigg Level Crossing Location Map
Brigg Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.55 / 53°33'0"N
Longitude: -0.4806 / 0°28'50"W
OS Eastings: 500766
OS Northings: 407006
OS Grid: TA007070
Mapcode National: GBR TW2D.R4
Mapcode Global: WHGGN.L1C9
- Name: Brigg
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Brigg CP
- Postcode: DN209EZ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 91 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2014
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 36
- 5157 Vehicles
- 324 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Brigg
UK Parliament Constituency: Brigg and Goole
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Brigg and Wolds
Unitary Authority: North Lincolnshire Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.