Brightley Weir Farm 3 Level Crossing
Brightley Weir Farm 3 Level Crossing Location Map
Brightley Weir Farm 3 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9824 / 50°58'56"N
Longitude: -3.978 / 3°58'40"W
OS Eastings: 261247
OS Northings: 122199
OS Grid: SS612221
Mapcode National: GBR KV.LG16
Mapcode Global: FRA 26KJ.21L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brightley Weir Farm 3 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brightley Weir Farm 3
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Chittlehampton CP
- Postcode: EX379DB
- Route: Western
- ELR: NDN
- Distance: 203 miles 44 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 28
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Chittlehampton
District Council Ward: Chittlehampton
County Council Electoral Division: Chulmleigh and Swimbridge
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Devon
District Council: North Devon Council
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.