Bromsgrove Level Crossing
Bromsgrove Level Crossing Location Map
Bromsgrove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3101 / 52°18'36"N
Longitude: -2.0619 / 2°3'42"W
OS Eastings: 395874
OS Northings: 267997
OS Grid: SO958679
Mapcode National: GBR 2GB.1J5
Mapcode Global: VH9ZS.66SF
- Name: Bromsgrove
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stoke CP
- Postcode: B60 3EU
- Route: Western
- ELR: BAG2
- Distance: 56 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 165
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Avoncroft
UK Parliament Constituency: Bromsgrove
District Council: Bromsgrove District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Bromsgrove South
Civil Parish/community: Stoke
European Region: West Midlands
County Council: Worcestershire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.