Brooches Level Crossing
Sibdon Carwood, Shropshire
Brooches Level Crossing Location Map
Brooches Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.437 / 52°26'13"N
Longitude: -2.8639 / 2°51'49"W
OS Eastings: 341368
OS Northings: 282469
OS Grid: SO413824
Mapcode National: GBR BC.MKMP
Mapcode Global: VH76D.90TL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brooches Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brooches
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Sibdon Carwood CP
- Postcode: SY7 8ED
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CWL2
- Distance: 1 miles 22 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45
- Trains per day: 10
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Church Stretton and Craven Arms
UK Parliament Constituency: Ludlow
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Sibdon Carwood
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.