Brookthorpe Level Crossing
Brookthorpe Level Crossing Location Map
Brookthorpe Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.812 / 51°48'43"N
Longitude: -2.2612 / 2°15'40"W
OS Eastings: 382089
OS Northings: 212624
OS Grid: SO820126
Mapcode National: GBR 0KD.C46
Mapcode Global: VH94J.RQGB
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brookthorpe Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brookthorpe
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Quedgeley CP
- Postcode: GL2 2BZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: BGL2
- Distance: 97 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 140
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Gloucester
District Council: Gloucester City Council
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Grange and Kingsway
Civil Parish/community: Quedgeley
District Council Ward: Quedgeley Fieldcourt
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.