Brundall Station Mgh Level Crossing
Brundall Station Mgh Level Crossing Location Map
Brundall Station Mgh Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6193 / 52°37'9"N
Longitude: 1.4394 / 1°26'21"E
OS Eastings: 632908
OS Northings: 307952
OS Grid: TG329079
Mapcode National: GBR WHY.QQZ
Mapcode Global: WHMTQ.2FP9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brundall Station Mgh Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brundall Station Mgh
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Brundall CP
- Postcode: NR135PJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 5 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 47
- 675 Vehicles
- 108 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - 2 incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
Civil Parish/community: Brundall
District Council Ward: Brundall
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.