Buckenham Station Level Crossing
Buckenham Station Level Crossing Location Map
Buckenham Station Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5976 / 52°35'51"N
Longitude: 1.4703 / 1°28'13"E
OS Eastings: 635120
OS Northings: 305640
OS Grid: TG351056
Mapcode National: GBR XKQ.0L8
Mapcode Global: WHMTQ.KYCY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Buckenham Station Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Buckenham Station
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Strumpshaw CP
- Postcode: NR134HW
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 7 miles 63 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 56
- 44 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Sun Glare
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Strumpshaw
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.