Buckhorn Weston Level Crossing
Buckhorn Weston, Dorset
Buckhorn Weston Level Crossing Location Map
Buckhorn Weston Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0197 / 51°1'10"N
Longitude: -2.3408 / 2°20'26"W
OS Eastings: 376189
OS Northings: 124535
OS Grid: ST761245
Mapcode National: GBR 0VS.WJQ
Mapcode Global: FRA 56ZF.3W7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Buckhorn Weston Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Buckhorn Weston
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Buckhorn Weston CP
- Postcode: SP8 5HE
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 108 miles 34 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 47
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Buckhorn Weston
County Council: Dorset County Council
District Council Ward: Gillingham Rural
UK Parliament Constituency: North Dorset
District Council: North Dorset District Council
European Region: South West
County Council Electoral Division: Stour Vale
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.