Bugle Level Crossing
Halliford and Sunbury West, Surrey
Bugle Level Crossing Location Map
Bugle Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4073 / 51°24'26"N
Longitude: -0.436 / 0°26'9"W
OS Eastings: 508875
OS Northings: 168748
OS Grid: TQ088687
Mapcode National: GBR 33.2RL
Mapcode Global: VHFTR.DWBJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bugle Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bugle
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Spelthorne District (B)
- Postcode: TW178SN
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: NMS2
- Distance: 17 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 148
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
District Council Ward: Halliford and Sunbury West
County Council Electoral Division: Lower Sunbury and Halliford
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Spelthorne
District Council: Spelthorne Borough Council
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.