Bunkers Hill Level Crossing
Bunkers Hill Level Crossing Location Map
Bunkers Hill Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3054 / 52°18'19"N
Longitude: 1.5138 / 1°30'49"E
OS Eastings: 639642
OS Northings: 273295
OS Grid: TM396732
Mapcode National: GBR XP7.KHM
Mapcode Global: VHM79.6B40
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bunkers Hill Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bunkers Hill
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bramfield CP
- Postcode: IP199AJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK0
- Distance: 97 miles 58 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 33
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blything
Civil Parish/community: Bramfield
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
District Council Ward: Wenhaston & Westleton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.