Burnt House Level Crossing
Burnt House Level Crossing Location Map
Burnt House Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5805 / 52°34'49"N
Longitude: 1.5082 / 1°30'29"E
OS Eastings: 637773
OS Northings: 303861
OS Grid: TG377038
Mapcode National: GBR XKY.B3B
Mapcode Global: WHMTY.4DFK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Burnt House Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Burnt House
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Cantley CP
- Postcode: NR133RZ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 9 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 56
- 4 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Low Sighting Time
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
Civil Parish/community: Cantley
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.