Bygraves Level Crossing
Bygraves Level Crossing Location Map
Bygraves Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.9969 / 51°59'48"N
Longitude: -0.1645 / 0°9'52"W
OS Eastings: 526111
OS Northings: 234751
OS Grid: TL261347
Mapcode National: GBR J6S.M7N
Mapcode Global: VHGNN.32DJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bygraves Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bygraves
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bygrave CP
- Postcode: SG7 6QY
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SBR0
- Distance: 37 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 172
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Arbury
Civil Parish/community: Bygrave
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Hertfordshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Hertfordshire
District Council: North Hertfordshire District Council
County Council Electoral Division: North Herts Rural
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.