Calstock Level Crossing
Calstock Level Crossing Location Map
Calstock Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4976 / 50°29'51"N
Longitude: -4.2093 / 4°12'33"W
OS Eastings: 243404
OS Northings: 68752
OS Grid: SX434687
Mapcode National: GBR NS.L4LQ
Mapcode Global: FRA 272R.1Y7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Calstock Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Calstock
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Calstock CP
- Postcode: PL189SL
- Route: Western
- ELR: CAL
- Distance: 1 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2012
- Next assessment due: February 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 10 mph
- Trains per day: 18
- 12 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Calstock
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Gunnislake and Calstock
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cornwall
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.