Carters Steel Level Crossing
Carters Steel Level Crossing Location Map
Carters Steel Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.546 / 54°32'45"N
Longitude: -1.337 / 1°20'13"W
OS Eastings: 442983
OS Northings: 516951
OS Grid: NZ429169
Mapcode National: GBR MH3W.B5
Mapcode Global: WHD6Y.FZJV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Carters Steel Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Carters Steel
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stockton-on-Tees (B)
- Postcode: TS183SF
- Route: London North East
- ELR: LEN3
- Distance: 58 miles 19 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2021
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 96
- 12 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Eaglescliffe
European Region: North East
Unitary Authority: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Stockton South
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.