Casewick Level Crossing
Casewick Level Crossing Location Map
Casewick Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6733 / 52°40'24"N
Longitude: -0.4019 / 0°24'6"W
OS Eastings: 508150
OS Northings: 309603
OS Grid: TF081096
Mapcode National: GBR GX0.77N
Mapcode Global: WHGLY.S2SC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Casewick Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Casewick
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Uffington CP
- Postcode: PE9 4RX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 85 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125
- Trains per day: 251
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Casewick
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Grantham and Stamford
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
District Council: South Kesteven District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Stamford Rural
Civil Parish/community: Uffington
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.