Cators Level Crossing
Cators Level Crossing Location Map
Cators Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3181 / 51°19'5"N
Longitude: 0.1916 / 0°11'29"E
OS Eastings: 552823
OS Northings: 159948
OS Grid: TQ528599
Mapcode National: GBR T2.QZN
Mapcode Global: VHHPL.84NC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cators Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cators
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Otford CP
- Postcode: TN145RW
- Route: Kent
- ELR: SBJ
- Distance: 23 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 164
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Otford
District Council Ward: Otford and Shoreham
UK Parliament Constituency: Sevenoaks
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks East
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.