Celestine Road Level Crossing
Yate, South Gloucestershire
Celestine Road Level Crossing Location Map
Celestine Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5475 / 51°32'51"N
Longitude: -2.4297 / 2°25'46"W
OS Eastings: 370302
OS Northings: 183267
OS Grid: ST703832
Mapcode National: GBR JY.FPK9
Mapcode Global: VH88B.TCWJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Celestine Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Celestine Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: South Gloucestershire
- Postcode: BS375ED
- Route: Western
- ELR: BGL2
- Distance: 119 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 100
- 34 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: South Gloucestershire Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Thornbury and Yate
Civil Parish/community: Yate
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Yate North
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.