Cemetery Level Crossing
Cemetery Level Crossing Location Map
Cemetery Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5532 / 52°33'11"N
Longitude: -4.072 / 4°4'19"W
OS Eastings: 259616
OS Northings: 297059
OS Grid: SN596970
Mapcode National: GBR 8S.D81B
Mapcode Global: VH4DS.C3N0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cemetery Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cemetery
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Aberdovey Community
- Postcode: LL350SE
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 86 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 18
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Aberdovey
Civil Parish/community: Aberdovey Community
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.