Chadderton Level Crossing
Chadderton Level Crossing Location Map
Chadderton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.62 / 52°37'12"N
Longitude: 1.6612 / 1°39'40"E
OS Eastings: 647914
OS Northings: 308769
OS Grid: TG479087
Mapcode National: GBR YQL.LV1
Mapcode Global: WHNVY.HD8R
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Chadderton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Chadderton
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Halvergate CP
- Postcode: NR293EH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 15 miles 46 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 34
- 6 Vehicles
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Halvergate
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.