Chapel Road Level Crossing
Lingwood and Burlingham, Norfolk
Chapel Road Level Crossing Location Map
Chapel Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6213 / 52°37'16"N
Longitude: 1.4828 / 1°28'58"E
OS Eastings: 635839
OS Northings: 308308
OS Grid: TG358083
Mapcode National: GBR XKB.PQ9
Mapcode Global: WHMTQ.RC9T
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Chapel Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Chapel Road
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Broadland District
- Postcode: NR134PA
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 7 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 38
- 405 Vehicles
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Burlingham
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Lingwood and Burlingham
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.