Church Dam Level Crossing
Church Dam Level Crossing Location Map
Church Dam Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5638 / 52°33'49"N
Longitude: 1.5772 / 1°34'37"E
OS Eastings: 642540
OS Northings: 302226
OS Grid: TG425022
Mapcode National: GBR XL7.9KW
Mapcode Global: WHMTZ.6T9F
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Dam Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church Dam
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Reedham CP
- Postcode: NR133UE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: RBY
- Distance: 12 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2019
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 4
- 11 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Reedham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.