Church Lane Level Crossing
Church Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Church Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.567 / 52°34'1"N
Longitude: 1.5874 / 1°35'14"E
OS Eastings: 643217
OS Northings: 302618
OS Grid: TG432026
Mapcode National: GBR YRN.05R
Mapcode Global: WHMTZ.CQ4Y
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Reedham CP
- Postcode: NR133UH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: RBY
- Distance: 13 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 4
- 2 Vehicles
- 6 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Reedham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.