Church Lane Level Crossing
Church Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Church Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6192 / 52°37'8"N
Longitude: 1.4629 / 1°27'46"E
OS Eastings: 634502
OS Northings: 308008
OS Grid: TG345080
Mapcode National: GBR XK9.YDX
Mapcode Global: WHMTQ.FFVF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Strumpshaw CP
- Postcode: NR134PF
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 6 miles 66 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: November 2012
- Next assessment due: February 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 36
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Strumpshaw
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.