Church Path Level Crossing
Church Path Level Crossing Location Map
Church Path Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8502 / 51°51'0"N
Longitude: 1.1526 / 1°9'9"E
OS Eastings: 617229
OS Northings: 221547
OS Grid: TM172215
Mapcode National: GBR TQ6.XYF
Mapcode Global: VHLCR.XRQH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Path Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church Path
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Weeley CP
- Postcode: CO160HG
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: COC
- Distance: 64 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 94
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Clacton
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
District Council Ward: Little Clacton and Weeley
District Council: Tendring District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Tendring Rural East
Civil Parish/community: Weeley
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.