Church Level Crossing
Church Level Crossing Location Map
Church Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2432 / 51°14'35"N
Longitude: 0.4146 / 0°24'52"E
OS Eastings: 568633
OS Northings: 152102
OS Grid: TQ686521
Mapcode National: GBR NPY.X7P
Mapcode Global: VHJMK.40JT
- Name: Church
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Nettlestead CP
- Postcode: ME185HA
- Route: Kent
- ELR: PWS1
- Distance: 39 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 55
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Kent County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Maidstone and The Weald
District Council: Maidstone Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Maidstone Rural West
District Council Ward: Marden and Yalding
Civil Parish/community: Nettlestead
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.