Church Level Crossing
Great Bedwyn, Wiltshire
Church Level Crossing Location Map
Church Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.376 / 51°22'33"N
Longitude: -1.6019 / 1°36'6"W
OS Eastings: 427802
OS Northings: 164175
OS Grid: SU278641
Mapcode National: GBR 5Z4.PSN
Mapcode Global: VHC1Y.5PZ1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Church Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Church
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Great Bedwyn CP
- Postcode: SN8 3UF
- Route: Western
- ELR: BHL
- Distance: 66 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 59
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Burbage and The Bedwyns
UK Parliament Constituency: Devizes
Civil Parish/community: Great Bedwyn
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.