Clarkes Chase Level Crossing
West Winch, Norfolk
Clarkes Chase Level Crossing Location Map
Clarkes Chase Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7151 / 52°42'54"N
Longitude: 0.3965 / 0°23'47"E
OS Eastings: 561973
OS Northings: 315745
OS Grid: TF619157
Mapcode National: GBR N43.R24
Mapcode Global: WHJPF.202V
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Clarkes Chase Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Clarkes Chase
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: West Winch CP
- Postcode: PE343AP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 93 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Clenchwarton and King's Lynn South
European Region: Eastern
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
Civil Parish/community: West Winch
District Council Ward: West Winch
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.