Claxby Platts Level Crossing
Claxby Platts Level Crossing Location Map
Claxby Platts Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.4358 / 53°26'8"N
Longitude: -0.345 / 0°20'41"W
OS Eastings: 510044
OS Northings: 394502
OS Grid: TF100945
Mapcode National: GBR VX1Q.32
Mapcode Global: WHGH3.NWYX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Claxby Platts Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Claxby Platts
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Claxby CP
- Postcode: LN8 3YL
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOB3
- Distance: 22 miles 79 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 41
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Claxby
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Gainsborough
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Market Rasen Wolds
District Council: West Lindsey District Council
District Council Ward: Wold View
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.