Cledford Bridge Level Crossing
Moston, Cheshire East
Cledford Bridge Level Crossing Location Map
Cledford Bridge Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1714 / 53°10'17"N
Longitude: -2.4144 / 2°24'51"W
OS Eastings: 372393
OS Northings: 363894
OS Grid: SJ723638
Mapcode National: GBR 7Y.4815
Mapcode Global: WH99S.WKF1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cledford Bridge Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cledford Bridge
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Moston CP
- Postcode: CW100HF
- Route: London North West
- ELR: SNJ0
- Distance: 1 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
12 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20
- Trains per day: 4
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Brereton Rural
Unitary Authority: Cheshire East Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Congleton
Civil Parish/community: Moston
European Region: North West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.