Clovers Level Crossing
Clovers Level Crossing Location Map
Clovers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6063 / 51°36'22"N
Longitude: -1.8997 / 1°53'58"W
OS Eastings: 407045
OS Northings: 189727
OS Grid: SU070897
Mapcode National: GBR 3SD.6JQ
Mapcode Global: VHB35.1W2G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Clovers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Clovers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Braydon CP
- Postcode: SN5 4JD
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM
- Distance: 83 miles 11 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 65
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Braydon
UK Parliament Constituency: North Wiltshire
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Purton
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.