Clungunford Estate Level Crossing
Clungunford Estate Level Crossing Location Map
Clungunford Estate Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3978 / 52°23'52"N
Longitude: -2.9061 / 2°54'21"W
OS Eastings: 338444
OS Northings: 278143
OS Grid: SO384781
Mapcode National: GBR BB.Q16V
Mapcode Global: VH76C.LZ0Q
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Clungunford Estate Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Clungunford Estate
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Clungunford CP
- Postcode: SY7 0QD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CWL2
- Distance: 4 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Clun
Civil Parish/community: Clungunford
UK Parliament Constituency: Ludlow
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.