Coal Road Level Crossing
East Tilbury, Thurrock
Coal Road Level Crossing Location Map
Coal Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4769 / 51°28'36"N
Longitude: 0.408 / 0°24'28"E
OS Eastings: 567320
OS Northings: 178078
OS Grid: TQ673780
Mapcode National: GBR NM7.7ZH
Mapcode Global: VHJLD.141M
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Coal Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Coal Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thurrock (B)
- Postcode: RM188QR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: TLL
- Distance: 24 miles 43 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 170
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - 6 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): East Tilbury
UK Parliament Constituency: South Basildon and East Thurrock
Unitary Authority: Thurrock Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.