Cold Blow Farm Level Crossing
Cold Blow Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Cold Blow Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1952 / 51°11'42"N
Longitude: 1.3736 / 1°22'24"E
OS Eastings: 635804
OS Northings: 149404
OS Grid: TR358494
Mapcode National: GBR X23.S54
Mapcode Global: VHLH5.R7J3
- Name: Cold Blow Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ripple CP
- Postcode: CT148HA
- Route: Kent
- ELR: BME2
- Distance: 93 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 70
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dover
District Council: Dover District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Dover North
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Ripple
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: St Margaret's-at-Cliffe
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.