Colwall Green Level Crossing
Colwall Green Level Crossing Location Map
Colwall Green Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0784 / 52°4'42"N
Longitude: -2.3587 / 2°21'31"W
OS Eastings: 375515
OS Northings: 242284
OS Grid: SO755422
Mapcode National: GBR 0FZ.QGQ
Mapcode Global: VH93B.21F1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Colwall Green Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Colwall Green
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Colwall CP
- Postcode: WR136QS
- Route: Western
- ELR: WAH0
- Distance: 132 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 51
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Colwall
Unitary Authority: Herefordshire Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Hope End
UK Parliament Constituency: North Herefordshire
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.