Colwick East Level Crossing
Colwick East Level Crossing Location Map
Colwick East Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9562 / 52°57'22"N
Longitude: -1.064 / 1°3'50"W
OS Eastings: 462975
OS Northings: 340274
OS Grid: SK629402
Mapcode National: GBR 9K0.MTP
Mapcode Global: WHFHY.MYJM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Colwick East Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Colwick East
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Gedling District (B)
- Postcode: NG4 2BG
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOG1
- Distance: 124 miles 32 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 69
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Carlton East
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Gedling
District Council: Gedling Borough Council
District Council Ward: Netherfield
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.