Coney Green Level Crossing
Coney Green Level Crossing Location Map
Coney Green Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1347 / 53°8'4"N
Longitude: -0.7647 / 0°45'53"W
OS Eastings: 482738
OS Northings: 360440
OS Grid: SK827604
Mapcode National: GBR CKX.KGR
Mapcode Global: WHFHB.7G3Q
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Coney Green Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Coney Green
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Collingham CP
- Postcode: NG237QJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 21 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 90
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Collingham
County Council Electoral Division: Collingham
District Council Ward: Collingham
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.