Coopers Bridge Farm Level Crossing
Barthomley, Cheshire East
Coopers Bridge Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Coopers Bridge Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.0844 / 53°5'3"N
Longitude: -2.3393 / 2°20'21"W
OS Eastings: 377367
OS Northings: 354188
OS Grid: SJ773541
Mapcode National: GBR 01T.PC7
Mapcode Global: WH9B7.1Q9S
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Coopers Bridge Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Coopers Bridge Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing with Whistleboards
- Location: Barthomley CP
- Postcode: CW2 5PH
- Route: London North West
- ELR: KCS1
- Distance: 1 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 84
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Gates or stiles
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (06:00 to 23:59)
Civil Parish/community: Barthomley
Unitary Authority: Cheshire East Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Crewe and Nantwich
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Haslington
European Region: North West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.