Corke Level Crossing
Icklesham, East Sussex
Corke Level Crossing Location Map
Corke Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9288 / 50°55'43"N
Longitude: 0.6718 / 0°40'18"E
OS Eastings: 587850
OS Northings: 117775
OS Grid: TQ878177
Mapcode National: GBR QXT.NNC
Mapcode Global: FRA D69N.7K0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Corke Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Corke
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Icklesham CP
- Postcode: TN316BY
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ATH
- Distance: 74 miles 52 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 38
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Eastern Rother
County Council: East Sussex County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Hastings and Rye
Civil Parish/community: Icklesham
District Council: Rother District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Rye and Eastern Rother
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.