Corry Farm Level Crossing
East Sutherland and Edderton, Highland
Corry Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Corry Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 57.9881 / 57°59'17"N
Longitude: -4.1573 / 4°9'26"W
OS Eastings: 272547
OS Northings: 901915
OS Grid: NC725019
Mapcode National: GBR J73M.2DK
Mapcode Global: WH4D0.3HL2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Corry Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Corry Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Highland
- Postcode: IV283XL
- Route: Scotland
- ELR: WCK
- Distance: 76 miles 4 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 10 mph
- Trains per day: 9
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Caithness, Sutherland and Ross
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): East Sutherland and Edderton
Unitary Authority: Highland Council
Scottish Parliament Region: Highlands and Islands
European Region: Scotland
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.