Coulsons Level Crossing
Coulsons Level Crossing Location Map
Coulsons Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.244 / 51°14'38"N
Longitude: -0.6809 / 0°40'51"W
OS Eastings: 492170
OS Northings: 150252
OS Grid: SU921502
Mapcode National: GBR FC6.W3J
Mapcode Global: VHFVD.4ZWQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Coulsons Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Coulsons
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Normandy CP
- Postcode: GU3 2JH
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: GTW1
- Distance: 34 miles 75 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 157
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Guildford Borough Council
Civil Parish/community: Normandy
District Council Ward: Normandy
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Woking
County Council Electoral Division: Worplesdon
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.