Courthouse Farm Level Crossing
Glynde, East Sussex
Courthouse Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Courthouse Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8509 / 50°51'3"N
Longitude: 0.0383 / 0°2'17"E
OS Eastings: 543575
OS Northings: 107687
OS Grid: TQ435076
Mapcode National: GBR LRM.JH9
Mapcode Global: FRA B6ZV.DQ1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Courthouse Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Courthouse Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Glynde CP
- Postcode: BN8 6JP
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: STS
- Distance: 52 miles 3 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 80
- 1 Vehicles
- 1 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: East Sussex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Glynde
UK Parliament Constituency: Lewes
District Council: Lewes District Council
District Council Ward: Ouse Valley and Ringmer
County Council Electoral Division: Ouse Valley East
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.