Courtlands No 1 Level Crossing
Courtlands No 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Courtlands No 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.64 / 50°38'24"N
Longitude: -3.424 / 3°25'26"W
OS Eastings: 299404
OS Northings: 83226
OS Grid: SX994832
Mapcode National: GBR P3.SJVR
Mapcode Global: FRA 37QC.V7F
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Courtlands No 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Courtlands No 1
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Lympstone CP
- Postcode: EX8 5AB
- Route: Western
- ELR: EMT
- Distance: 8 miles 25 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 64
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: East Devon
District Council: East Devon District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Exmouth Halsdon and Woodbury
Civil Parish/community: Lympstone
European Region: South West
District Council Ward: Woodbury and Lympstone
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.