Cousins Number 1 Level Crossing
Cousins Number 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Cousins Number 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8634 / 51°51'48"N
Longitude: 0.57 / 0°34'12"E
OS Eastings: 577057
OS Northings: 221436
OS Grid: TL770214
Mapcode National: GBR PJ4.0Y8
Mapcode Global: VHJJJ.TFQC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cousins Number 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cousins Number 1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Cressing CP
- Postcode: CM7 1DF
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BRA
- Distance: 19 miles 7 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 44
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Braintree
District Council: Braintree District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Braintree Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Cressing
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
District Council Ward: Silver End & Cressing
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.