Cowdray Level Crossing
Cowdray Level Crossing Location Map
Cowdray Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2153 / 51°12'54"N
Longitude: -0.0207 / 0°1'14"W
OS Eastings: 538336
OS Northings: 148091
OS Grid: TQ383480
Mapcode National: GBR KKS.MLG
Mapcode Global: VHGSD.LQD7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cowdray Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cowdray
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Tandridge District
- Postcode: RH8 9NT
- Route: Kent
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 29 miles 40 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 60
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Crowhurst
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
County Council Electoral Division: Lingfield
District Council Ward: Lingfield and Crowhurst
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Tandridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.