Coxs Drove Level Crossing
Coxs Drove Level Crossing Location Map
Coxs Drove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.188 / 52°11'16"N
Longitude: 0.2146 / 0°12'52"E
OS Eastings: 551485
OS Northings: 256724
OS Grid: TL514567
Mapcode National: GBR M8Y.T7V
Mapcode Global: VHHKB.N8SK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Coxs Drove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Coxs Drove
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Fulbourn CP
- Postcode: CB1 5HE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH0
- Distance: 3 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 34
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Fulbourn
County Council Electoral Division: Fulbourn
District Council Ward: Fulbourn
District Council: South Cambridgeshire District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.