Coxs Farm Level Crossing
Barnham, West Sussex
Coxs Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Coxs Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8308 / 50°49'50"N
Longitude: -0.6265 / 0°37'35"W
OS Eastings: 496827
OS Northings: 104371
OS Grid: SU968043
Mapcode National: GBR FJ9.Y5H
Mapcode Global: FRA 96KW.ZR3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Coxs Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Coxs Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Barnham CP
- Postcode: PO220AG
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: TBH2
- Distance: 21 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 307
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Arundel and South Downs
District Council: Arun District Council
Civil Parish/community: Barnham
District Council Ward: Barnham
County Council Electoral Division: Fontwell
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.