Cranes No. 2 Level Crossing
White Notley, Essex
Cranes No. 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Cranes No. 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8442 / 51°50'39"N
Longitude: 0.588 / 0°35'16"E
OS Eastings: 578373
OS Northings: 219341
OS Grid: TL783193
Mapcode National: GBR PJB.CH2
Mapcode Global: VHJJK.4XQ4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Cranes No. 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Cranes No. 2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: White Notley CP
- Postcode: CM8 1RN
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BRA
- Distance: 20 miles 51 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: January 2014
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 46
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Braintree District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
District Council Ward: Hatfield Peverel & Terling
Civil Parish/community: White Notley
UK Parliament Constituency: Witham
County Council Electoral Division: Witham Northern
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.