Crawford Level Crossing
Crawford Level Crossing Location Map
Crawford Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9972 / 50°59'49"N
Longitude: -1.4443 / 1°26'39"W
OS Eastings: 439093
OS Northings: 122126
OS Grid: SU390221
Mapcode National: GBR 75B.FNY
Mapcode Global: FRA 76VG.Z0V
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Crawford Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Crawford
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ampfield CP
- Postcode: SO519BN
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: ECR
- Distance: 78 miles 40 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 58
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Ampfield
District Council Ward: Ampfield and Braishfield
County Council Electoral Division: Baddesley
County Council: Hampshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Romsey and Southampton North
European Region: South East
District Council: Test Valley Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.