Creaksea Place 1 Level Crossing
Creaksea Place 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Creaksea Place 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6327 / 51°37'57"N
Longitude: 0.796 / 0°47'45"E
OS Eastings: 593600
OS Northings: 196357
OS Grid: TQ936963
Mapcode National: GBR RPS.Q27
Mapcode Global: VHKH8.R766
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Creaksea Place 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Creaksea Place 1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Burnham-on-Crouch CP
- Postcode: CM0 8PJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WIS0
- Distance: 42 miles 42 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 54
- 109 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Burnham-on-Crouch
District Council Ward: Burnham-on-Crouch South
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Maldon
District Council: Maldon District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Southminster
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.