Crediton Level Crossing
Crediton Level Crossing Location Map
Crediton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.7834 / 50°47'0"N
Longitude: -3.6483 / 3°38'53"W
OS Eastings: 283900
OS Northings: 99494
OS Grid: SX839994
Mapcode National: GBR L9.ZTVX
Mapcode Global: FRA 3770.QJ1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Crediton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Crediton
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Crediton CP
- Postcode: EX173BX
- Route: Western
- ELR: DAC
- Distance: 179 miles 26 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 28
- 1512 Vehicles
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Boniface
UK Parliament Constituency: Central Devon
Civil Parish/community: Crediton
County Council Electoral Division: Crediton Rural
County Council: Devon County Council
District Council: Mid Devon District Council
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.